Search engines place importance upon a whole range of things
including html (see hypertext
markup language SEO service ), page and
image naming, image alt
tags and titles, linking
to subject-related websites,
page titles, meta tag keywords
and descriptions, page text/keyword
content ratios, and, perhaps most importantly, on links to your site placed on ranked pages of other contextually relevant sites (see inbound link service ).
designed by Mayapur Design
are guided by a solid understanding
of the above principles.
the website of UK charity,
Sound Seekers, was optimised
by Mayapur Design to respond
to a keyword search 'deaf
charity'. Within a month
it had risen from nowhere
to Google's 2nd position,
and gained placement within
the first 10 for many other
major search engines. Work
on the site included keyword
research, page by page optimisation,
creation of a non-frames
version of the site (search
engines don't like frames!),
and submission to major search
Mayapur Design's philosophy and approach to SEO is guided by
principles discussed and analysed at http://www.highrankings.com
SEO - HTML Optimisation ServiceWe offer a website optimisation
includes research and implementation
of adjustments to an existing
website, followed by submission
to major search engines (if
not already indexed).
for analysis of your website and keyword research + £7/page,
for optimisation of the html of your
site based on agreed list of key search words or phrases.
Mayapur Design does not make
promises about making your
website number 1 on google
etc. What we promise is to
implement solid, tried and
tested (i.e. non speculative)
search engine friendly html
etc., throughout your website,
so that proper indexing of
your content by the major
search engines will not be
us to discuss your
SEO - Inbound Link Building Service
Quality inbound links are considered by some to be the holy grail of SEO ... Google regards inbound links as 'votes' for your site ... but caution needs to be executed ... for example, placing quick and easy inbound links on link-farm sites or on many sites located on the same c-class ip address is useless for SEO,... and some say even detrimental. Building credible inbound links in fact requires careful identification of suitable websites (i.e. contextual to your website) and then one-to-one negotiations with the individual owners/webmasters. It is by necessity a time consuming process.
Our Inbound contextual link building service ... Mayapur has a well established and solid relationship with partners in India for the building of inbound links. Because of relative living costs our partners can make good money, but their work remains cost-effective for us. We have carefully scrutinised all inbound links built during past campaigns and have thereby established confidence in their service. We believe we have a win win situation ... so do our clients!
- Orders of 75 + links: £7/link
- Orders of 125 + links: £6/link
- Orders of 200 + links: £5/link
below are details of the service ...
Manual Inbound Link Development Only
- No software employed at any stage of the link development.
- Manual link development ensures objectivity and adherence to the link building good practices.
Strict Inbound Link Quality Parameters
- All links are sourced from contextually relevant pages. (no directory links).
- All link pages have a Page Rank ranging from PR 1-4. This page rank is of the page where the link resides and not the home page of the website.
- Links are sourced from pages which have been indexed by search engines and the page does not have ‘rel=no follow’ clause.
- No links are developed from FFAs, porn or prohibited (bad neighbourhood) websites. These are prohibited by the Search Engines and should not be accepted.
- Not more than 100 outbound links exist on the page that the link is obtained from.
- Links are sourced from relevant page and not from a non relevant page of a thematically relevant website.
Inbound Link Building Process
- Theme Analysis: Analysing the website theme and its content is vital to the success of any link building project.
- Partner Identification: identification of potential partners whose business domains are compatible project/website.
- Monitoring: keeping close eye on the partner sites for performance. A website hosting few but useful links is preferred over a website inclined toward being a link pool.
- Negotiation: Once a website passes thematic filtering parameters, we invite it for negotiations.
Inbound Link NDA
- A Non Disclosure Agreement exists to protect the interests of clients.
- No showcasing of client projects takes place.
us to discuss your